The new year is here, and we’re getting things started with some of our favorite essential oils! With your qualifying January order, you can earn free bottles of Peppermint, Rosemary, and Tea Tree oils, as well as several other member favorites!
- Try making rich peppermint hot chocolate from scratch with Peppermint and Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence!
- Give your herbal tea a boost of flavor and healthy digestion support by adding a drop of Peppermint.*
- Peppermint may also support your performance during a tough workout.*
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of essential oil in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Moisturize and cleanse your skin by including a little Tea Tree oil in your lotions.
- Enhance your shampoo with Tea Tree to help maintain the appearance of a healthy scalp.
- Give your clothes a fresh scent and extra cleansing power by adding a few drops to the water in your washing machine.
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 1 package Ecuadorian Dark Chocolessence™ bars (6 bars)
- 6 cups sweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
Heat milk on medium-high until warm (do not boil). Add Chocolessence bars to warm milk and stir occasionally until melted and combined. Remove pot from heat and strain through a cheese cloth or tea strainer to remove nibs and quinoa crisps (you can save these for other tasty treats like smoothies or granola). Add Peppermint, serve, and enjoy!
Which oils are you looking forward to using? Let us know in the comments!