Garlic and Thyme Creamy Mash Recipe
- 1 ½ lbs. cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- ½ scoop Power Meal
- 2 drops Thyme Vitality essential oil
- 1–2 drops Black Pepper Vitality essential oil (to taste)
- Fine sea salt (to taste)
- Steam the cauliflower for approximately 6–8 minutes, until the florets are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the steamed cauliflower and transfer to food processor.
- Combine remaining ingredients and process to your desired texture.
COPYRIGHT (C) 2016 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED – YOUNG LIVING