To come to any of these classes, here are the requirements: 1) You MUST be a member of Pure Senzes. 2) The class is free of charge, but you need to
To come to any of these classes, here are the requirements:
1) You MUST be a member of Pure Senzes.
2) The class is free of charge, but you need to donate a minimum of $50 to the kitchen renovation for YL Foundation in Ecuador. Here is the link to donate: https://fundraiser.younglivingfoundation.org/YLA-kitchen-PS
3) You MUST bring ALL the following oils.
2. Valerian (or Trauma Life or Rutavala)
4. Roman Chamomile (or Clary Sage)
6. Sandalwood (or Peppermint)
7. Melissa (optional)
You also need a glass probe. You can use a supplement glass dropper if you like, but it would not be as comfortable. Or you can use a glass roller bottle tip, but it would not be as targeted.
I am going to the US in two weeks and I am planning to bring some glass probes home. They are $15 CAD each. If you want me to bring you one, pls comment below (do not private message me please), you can EMT payment to: email@example.com
How far are you willing to go to see how far you can reach? Time to take on this challenge and run with our best ability! I tracked down this technique because I wanted to help my friend. And now, I see results in my own family! This is a beautiful life.
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Guests List (Attending 5)
Donna NesbittRita MartonDebbie KlemmNancy KitchenerSonja King
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Pure Senzes Place
56 Lions Gate Blvd, Barrie ON L4M 7E4