To come to any of these classes, here are the requirements: 1) You MUST be a member of Pure Senzes. 2) The class is free of charge, but you need to
To come to any of these classes, here are the requirements:
1) You MUST be a member of Pure Senzes.
2) The class is free of charge, but you need to donate a minimum of $50 to the kitchen renovation for YL Foundation in Ecuador. Here is the link to donate: https://fundraiser.younglivingfoundation.org/YLA-kitchen-PS
3) You MUST bring ALL the following oils.
2. Valerian (or Trauma Life or Rutavala)
4. Roman Chamomile (or Clary Sage)
6. Sandalwood (or Peppermint)
7. Melissa (optional)
You also need a glass probe. You can use a supplement glass dropper if you like, but it would not be as comfortable. Or you can use a glass roller bottle tip, but it would not be as targeted.
I am going to the US in two weeks and I am planning to bring some glass probes home. They are $15 CAD each. If you want me to bring you one, pls comment below (do not private message me please), you can EMT payment to: email@example.com
How far are you willing to go to see how far you can reach? Time to take on this challenge and run with our best ability! I tracked down this technique because I wanted to help my friend. And now, I see results in my own family! This is a beautiful life.
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Guests List (Attending 3)
Cheryl WeberJacqui FarleySharon Dean
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Pure Senzes Place
56 Lions Gate Blvd, Barrie ON L4M 7E4