Create this delicious and easy recipe created by Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen as a party snack or completely for yourself. (We won’t tell!) With Lemon Vitality™, Rosemary Vitality™, and a dash of salt, this fresh recipe is sure to spice up your everyday snacking.
- 16 ounces raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- The peel of 1 lemon, pith removed
- 4 drops Rosemary Vitality
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- ¾ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 8–10 minutes, until warm and lightly golden.
- In the meantime, warm the olive oil, fresh rosemary, and lemon zest in a small skillet over medium heat until it begins to sizzle and smells fragrant. Add the roasted cashews and stir to coat completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Rosemary Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and salt. Serve warm.
What other Vitality-infused snacks do you enjoy? Share with us in the comments!