This year, let’s skip the resolutions that leave us feeling disheartened and instead create lasting change through our daily choices.
Focus on the ways you want to feel better. Start where you are and take steps – big or small – each day in the right direction. With an attitude of gratitude and pure essentials on hand, you can empower yourself and others to live more fully, in wellness.
Wellness is a journey. To guide you, we’ve gathered our favourite essentials to empower your daily routines.
“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
– Edith Wharton
Start the day on a positive note and fill your space with a peaceful, uplifting aroma!
Drops of Light
#YLTip: Combine a drop or two of Idaho Blue Spruce with V-6 Enhanced Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into muscles post-workout!
Connect & Empower with Inner Child
Connect with yourself and clarify your intentions for the day ahead with Inner Child!
- Massage 1-2 drops of Inner Child onto feet or stomach.
- Add 1-2 drops to the palm of your hand, rub them together and breathe deeply.
- Dilute and apply 1 drop to your temples and neck.
Then, choose a practice that inspires you:
- Close your eyes and ask yourself questions like, “What are you feeling?” or “What do you need right now?”.
- Or use mantras. Try, “I am safe”, “I am powerful” or “I am love”.
- Do a body scan and tune into the physical sensations from the tips of your toes to the top of your head.
- Jot down what you’re grateful for or simply write a letter to yourself.
A Cedarwood Brush
An age-old practice that improves the appearance and texture of skin, dry brushing is a simple ritual with big benefits!
- Add 3-4 drops of Cedarwood to a dry brush.
- Starting at the feet, scrub skin in an upward motion (towards the centre of the body).
- Repeat on your hands and arms.
- Scrub abdomen and back in a circular motion.
- Shower and wash skin as normal.
#YLTip: Add 1-2 drops of Cedarwood to your facial lotion to smooth the skin or apply to dry hair for extra shine!
Back in Flow
When a mid-day slump hits and you feel stuck, reach for EndoFlex to shake it off, naturally!
- Dilute and apply 2-4 drops to your chakras:
- Root – Tailbone
- Sacral – The bony ridge around your lower back
- Solar plexus – Where your ribs meet in the centre of your chest
- Third eye – Between your eyebrows
- Crown – The top of your head
Inhale deeply as you apply.
Sweet (Lavender) Dreams
Make bedtime the best time with these relaxing, floral tips:
- Dilute and apply 1-2 drops of Lavender to the bottoms of your feet.
- In a glass spray bottle, combine 5-10 drops of Lavender for every one cup of distilled water and spritz your linens before you lie down.
As we welcome the new year, tally up the good in your world and carry this gratitude forward as you set your intentions for the year ahead! Start where you are and simplify your journey by making conscious, daily choices to shift your habits. Learn how to earn these oils and blends FREE, for the month of January only!
What wellness goals are you tackling this year? Share in the comments below!